Daily Abomination

Rantings and ravings about people, places and things that generally just piss me off. Welcome to my soapbox. I've got a lot of problems with you f#*@ing people . . .

Monday, October 30, 2006

I see dead people.......and they're voting Democrat.

Oh, the horror. As if the rise of the walking dead and the ensuing zombie revolution weren't bad enough, the bastards have the nerve to vote Democrat?

Its just too much.

An analysis of state-wide records by the Poughkeepsie Journal reveals that 77,000 dead people remain on election rolls in New York State, and some 2,600 may have managed to vote after they had died. The study also found that Democrats are more successful at voting after death than Republicans, by a margin of four-to-one, largely because so many dead people seem to vote in Democrat-dominated New York City.

I guess maybe politics really has become the new "religion" of the Left.

Be prepared on election day!

(h/t Blue Crab Boulevard)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I beyond question inclination how it' s untroubled on my eyes as articulately as the matter are well written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I entertain subscribed to your rss board which deprivation to do the conspiracy! Have a small day!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home